Vegetable Fried Rice
Are you a vegan? Or maybe on a diet plan? We’ll most of us Filipinos are health conscious, so here is a healthy option that I think you would surely love! Quarant-Rice Lovers will surely pick this out!
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine salt and rice. Gently mix using your hands.
- Heat a wide frying pan and then pour-in the olive oil.
- When the oil turns hot, stir-fry the peppers, carrots, and broccoli for 1 minute.
- Add the rice and then cook for 5 to 6 minutes while continuously stirring. This will prevent the rice from sticking on the pan.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with the main course. Share and enjoy! Read more here