Adobo Fried Rice
And it’s a wrap! Adobo Fried Rice has it all! Being one of the best Filipino dishes, Pork Adobo, which is the main ingredient of this dish has captivated almost every Quarant-Rice Lover’s heart! With its enticing taste, such a perfect combination!
- 1 cup leftover adobo (diced)
- ½ c onions (minced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 c rice (cold)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ c tomatoes (chopped)
- Heat a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add a little oil and add the adobo pieces. Sauté until lightly toasted.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook for about a minute.
- Add rice and stir until combined.
- Make a well in the center of the pan. Add the eggs in, scramble them, and slowly mix in with the rice.
- Make a well in the center again. Add the tomatoes and let cook for about a minute before stirring together with the rice.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste. If there is any sauce from the adobo left, feel free to add it in.
- Add scallions and serve right away.
Whether you are a professional chef or even starting to learn how to make use of your undiscovered cooking skills, well I’m sure you will enjoy all of these dishes. Now that we’re still on a quarantine, let us invade our kitchen and find some of those ingredients we can work on to!
Now I ask you, are you one of those Quarant-Rice Lovers?
For more food stuffs, you may read here