who doesn’t love brownies? everyone does! recipes vary for every person but no matter what Brownies will leave happiness in your taste buds!
What you need:
- 1 cup of butter melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 4 eggs at room temp
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour all-purpose
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips milk or semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 9×11 pan. Line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, oil, and sugars and whisk well.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix another 2 minutes.
- In another bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Fold dry ingredients in with wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips (reserving the rest for the top).
- Pour batter into a prepared baking dish and smooth until even. Top with remaining chocolate chips and bake for 25-30 minutes (middle should no longer jiggle).
- Let sit in the pan for an additional 10-15 minutes then remove from pan and let cool before cutting. TIP: Use a plastic knife to cut with minimal messes.
And that wraps up this list of delicious and luscious recipes. You can try and make your own recipes from this list. Filipino creativity has no limits when it comes to foods, let’s use this while we’re on this period of Quarantine.